How close are we to solving the problem of what goes wrong in Parkinson’s?
You can download:
- the flyer for the meeting (PDF, 2.7Mb)
- the slideshow as a pdf file (PDF, 3.5Mb)
- the slideshow as a PowerPoint presentation (PPT, 6Mb)
- the audio recording of the lecture, in mp3 format (please note that some sections involve more than one file):
- Introduction (mp3, 6Mb)
- Lecture part 1 (mp3, 8.5Mb)
- Lecture part 2 (mp3, 8.5Mb)
- Lecture part 3 (mp3, 7.8Mb)
- Lecture part 4 (mp3, 8Mb)
- Lecture part 5 (mp3, 8.7Mb)
- Lecture part 6 (mp3, 9.6Mb)
- Discussion part 1 (mp3, 7.4Mb)
- Discussion part 2 (mp3, 7Mb)
- Discussion part 3 (mp3, 6.5Mb)
- Discussion part 4 (mp3, 5.2Mb)
- Closing remarks (mp3, 8.6Mb)
- A zip file containing all the above mp3 files (85Mb)
- a summary of the lecture by a Branch member (PDF, 20.6kb)
- some photos of the event taken by Dougie Barnett Photography
Some comments on the lecture
What an inspirational talk… thank you so much for helping organise that.
I attended Tuesday’s lecture by Professor Roger Barker at the Royal College of Physicians and would like to thank everyone at Edinburgh Parkinson’s for organising it and bringing such an eminent, inspirational speaker to the city. His presentation was fascinating and highly informative and was much appreciated by all who attended.
Thank you for an excellent session tonight
Well done organising such an interesting and well-run event, thank you all very much indeed.