Fife Branch were gifted a pristine condition state-of-the-art CareFlex MultiAdjust posture care adjustable chair, which has only been used a maximum of three times. The original amount paid was £2995.00.
Fife Branch have decided to hold a silent auction, and have very kindly extended the auction to include Edinburgh Branch, as well as other Scottish Groups. Further, the money raised will be split 70/30 between Fife Branch and the winning bidders Branch/Group!
The Careflex Multiadjust Medium Chair with Lateral Supports comes with:
• Medium Pads
• Padded 4-point Pelvic Belt
• Soft Profiled Headrest
• The model is upgraded with Watercell Technology
• Colour Grey with Zest Turquoise panels
The manual for the Chair can be downloaded from the link below, which gives the full specifications and information: MultiAdjust Booklet
The silent auction is now open and will close at Midnight on 6th July 2022.
The highest bidder will be the proud owner of this fantastic chair.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Fife Branch) with your bid.
Terms & Conditions:
• No bid is too small, but please be realistic
• The bidder collects from Burntisland (a small van is advisable)
• This chair is available to anyone, not just people affected by Parkinson’s
• The chair is sold as seen
• Should the highest bidder change their mind the chair will be offered to the next bidder in turn