The objectives of the Group are:
- To provide opportunities for members with an interest in Parkinson’s research to meet, communicate, work together and generally further the cause of research.
- To encourage and develop all members’ interest in research.
You can listen to a podcast of an interview with the previous Group Chair, Ken Bowler, which gives the background to the Group. Follow the link to hear the podcast.
Activities and Information
- Research news
- Join the Research Interest Group
- Forthcoming Meetings
- Reports from past meetings
- Previous Edinburgh Parkinson’s Lectures
- Learn about iPS stem cells
- Participation in clinical trials
- How to recruit our members for research projects
- PhD opportunities: Edinburgh Neuroscience
- Current research projects supported by Parkinson’s UK
- Science of Parkinson’s website
- Research Support Network (RSN)
- Research Round-up
- Dundee Research Interest Group