We have details of a new Parkinson’s Active Scotland Campaign.
A key aim they have is to deliver sustainable exercise opportunities in the local community. So, make the most of Autumn by heading out to capture the season’s wonderful colours.
Open for all to enter – use your phone or camera – your choice!
Within the theme of Autumn, there are four categories:
- Active in Autumn
- Pets & Wildlife
- Garden and Scenery
- People & Places
Let your imagination take you on a photographic journey – close to home or further afield.
- Entry Fee: £10 for up to 4 photos (1 in each category)
- Closing date: 31 October
There is an esteemed panel of judges:
- Pauline McLean – BBC Arts Correspondent
- Roz Bonnar – Professional Photographer
- David Goldthorp – Parkinson’s Local Adviser and talented photographer
The judges will decide on the winning entry with results being announced on 15 November. There will be a winner from each category, with a prize of a £200 voucher donated by Wex for the overall winner. The best photographs which will be published on the Parkinson’s UK Scotland Web/Facebook pages.
- Enter at the following link: parkinson’s.org.uk/action21
- Then send your photos to: email@example.com stating which category each photo is in.