Lead Scotland are hosting FREE online safety classes for members of the public during February 2021. The classes will be especially useful for disabled people, carers or those who might find it harder to use the internet safely, but they are open and suitable for everyone. All classes are free and open to the public.
They are offering 1 hour zoom classes in:
- How to Create Strong Passwords
- How to Remember Your Passwords
- Online Scams: How to Spot Them and What to Do
- Learn More about Complex Scams
- Cyber Attacks: What to Do and Where to Get Help
They are also giving webinars for practitioners and organisations about how to give online safety information in an accessible manner:
- How to Promote Digital Safety in an Accessible Manner
- How to Promote Digital Safety to Those with Low IT Confidence
To sign up please follow this link:
Lead Scotland is a national charity supporting disabled people and carers by providing personalised learning, befriending, advice and information services.