In June 2019 the Edinburgh Branch sent five delegates to the 5th World Parkinson Congress in Kyoto, Japan. On Saturday 16th November at Bellevue Chapel over 50 Branch members spent the day hearing about their experiences, what they discovered at the Congress and how we in the Parkinson’s Community can benefit.
Thanks to everyone who came along and shared their secrets into Living Well With Parkinson’s. If you were not able to attend, or just want to look at the some of the presentations again, you can find links below.
- Introduction: David Adams click here
- Overview, non-motor symptoms and apathy: Hagop and Alison W click here
- Notes on sessions attended by Hagop Bessos: click here
- Origins and early stages of Parkinson’s: David Melton click here
- Diet and Parkinson’s: David Adams click here
- Living well with Parkinson’s – What’s your secret? Julia Melton click here
- See the secrets! click here
- Stem cell research update and more: Tilo Kunath click here
- Having fun- play, music and dance in Parkinson’s: Alison Williams click here
Julia and David Melton, who attended WPC 2019 have kindly made available photos of stunning garden views taken during their visit. These can be found here.