DETAILS OF THE 2023 CHRISTMAS LUNCH ARE CONFIRMED IN AUTUMN
We are delighted to confirm we are returning to the Leonadro Edinburgh Murrayfield. Date for the lunch is: Wednesday 14th December. Lunch will be at 1pm, but please come from 12.30 onwards.
This is a 3-course lunch with a drink, for the subsidised price of £10 per person. We have been asked by the Hotel to submit menu choices in advance. The options that are available are:
- Ham Hock & Parsley Presse, Rosemary Focaccia Crostini, Tomato Chutney (GF option Available)
- Parsnip & Honey soup with curry oil
- Roasted Pepper, Avocado & Charred Cucumber Salad, Beetroot Glaze
- Roast Turkey Breast, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Pig in blanket, Roast Gravy
- Fillet of Sea Bream, Kale & Fennel Herb Oil
- Moroccan Wellington, Smoked Paprika & Tomato Sauce
Trio of Festive Desserts
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce, Vanilla Cheesecake, Chocolate Orange Tart
Note: Please send your choices from the menu to Olivia (firstname.lastname@example.org) by midnight on 5th December 2022 which is when the booking closes. Please let Olivia know if you require a “fork friendly” meal, the same menu but with no need to cut up your food.
You can book online via Eventbrite
Send names and a cheque made out to ‘Parkinson’s UK Edinburgh Branch’ to Branch Treasurer:
Weir Brown, 9 Kingsknowe Avenue, Edinburgh EH14 2JL.